Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Baby Carrier Launch

I'm very excited to announce that Bambino Dolce will be making custom and stock baby carriers available in the Etsy shop beginning August 1!  Here's a little peek at what we will offer.  This carrier is a custom soft structured carrier wrap conversion made from a Storchenweige Leo Grun wrap.  It turned out so comfy and beautiful!  It will safely carry babies from fifteen to forty five pounds.  It has leg and neck cushions and a darted seat for a comfortable ride, adjustable padded shoulder straps, and an adjustable structured waist.  Best of all, the fabric from the woven wrap is uniquely supportive.  I tried this carrier on with my thirty five pound three year old and my seventeen pound eight month old.  My daughter said she liked it.  My son laid his head on my chest immediately.  They both felt almost weightless.



The listing for custom wrap conversion slots will go live on August first at noon.  Click the Etsy link on the side bar to snag yours first- we'll only be offering a limited number per month.  Happy babywearing!

1 comment:

  1. Can you please show a pic of how to wear your baby and toddler in this?

    ReplyDelete